Sunday, December 22, 2013

LG VX5500 Cell Phone Car Charger Reviews

LG VX5500 Cell Phone Car Charger
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $3.49
Today's Bonus: 65% Off
Buy Now

Both the supplier and the phone charger itself were one of the best decisions we've made. Arrived within a few days, and works fine (brand new product). GREAT PRICE!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Cell phone accessories vary tremendously in price for products that are pretty much the same. This charger works with my Samsung Galaxy S3 and charges the phone while I drive, which is all I ask of it. A little red light goes on when the unit is pushed far enough into the cigarette lighter to allow it to charge, whether or not it's attached to a phone, so when it occasionally needs to be pushed a little further in, it's easy to notice this--the red light goes out--and you can push it back in snugly. I have no reason to believe the unit is any more or less rugged than any other at any price, so for the very reasonable cost of this one, I think it's a great value.

Best Deals for LG VX5500 Cell Phone Car Charger

The charger for my phone just fine but I have a really hard time putting the charger in the cigarette holder I really have to fight with it.

Honest reviews on LG VX5500 Cell Phone Car Charger

This is exactly what I needed and for the price, you can't beat it. When you plug it into the phone, the phone tells you that it's an unauthorized cable, but I've never had any problems with it or the phone. You can buy at least 5 of these for the price of a name brand charging cable. I would definately recommend this and will buy it again if needed, though mine has lasted at least 3 years.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG VX5500 Cell Phone Car Charger

The product was just as advertised and arrived on time. I have used the product and it works like a charm.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment