List Price: $525.00
Sale Price: $299.99
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
I work in an assembly factory. In my 6 years of service the company has issued various 1/2" drive, electric impacts. This Panasonic impact is by far the most powerful and durable. I have gone through at least 6 or 7 electric impacts within my 6 years at the factory. Fellow workers were issued this particular model impact about 3 years ago. They are all still in use and have retained their power! Typical life span of other electric impacts were from 6 months to maybe a year. After witnessing the high overturn of other electic impacts I decided to buy this impact for my own personnal use. The other electric impacts that the factory issued were name brand ex: Milwaukee, DeWalt, Hitachi, Snap-On. The reason I believe these particular impacts do so well is that they incorporate "brushless motors". I have to admit, I was quite shocked with this impressive little impact. Their lighter, more powerful, more durable and, very reliable. I highly recommend this electric impact!
No comments:
Post a Comment