Sunday, December 22, 2013

Schumacher PSW-22 DSR ProSeries 225/125/40/20/2 Amp 6/12 Volt Review

Schumacher PSW-22 DSR ProSeries 225/125/40/20/2 Amp 6/12 Volt Manual Wheel Battery Charger/Starter
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $279.37
Sale Price: $180.73
Today's Bonus: 35% Off
Buy Now

This thing is a beast, I have a small battery charger that I've had for years and thought I HAD IT GOING ON!!! ****NOT****

No more waiting for a totally dead battery on the *start setting* 225 AMPS solves that problem.

Lots of AMP settings and TIME settings to suit any charging demand you have.

Buy this bad boy with confidence as I did.

RagenRat / aka Mark

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

just what I ordered,price is what I was looking for,shipping was good,could not ask for any thing else to make this a good purchase

Best Deals for Schumacher PSW-22 DSR ProSeries 225/125/40/20/2 Amp 6/12 Volt

They sent the wrong axle for this model. Makes things difficult. Will contact them and hope I don't get the run-around.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment