Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review of Dyconn xCharger 10000mAh High Capacity Power Bank, External Backup

Dyconn xCharger 10000mAh High Capacity Power Bank, External Backup Battery, Portable Charger for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini, iPods, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2, Galaxy Tab, HTC, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 - Android and Apple Devices - White
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $79.99
Sale Price: $49.99
Today's Bonus: 38% Off
Buy Now

This charger has been working great since I bought it. It has a few lights which tell you how full the battery is charged. You have to remember to press the on button to turn it on when you want to charge your phone from it. The device has micro USB input for charging its battery and two USB outputs for charging other devices. The unit is small and light enough to carry it around easily while the phone is charging. Because it has micro USB and my phone has the same, I can simply recharge this battery pack using any of the existing charger cables I have for my phone! I was a little worried because there were no reviews for this product but after having taken the plunge and trying this one out I would recommend!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment