Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $19.03
Today's Bonus: 5% Off

The product was easy to install! It will be there when you need it and is still out of sight. Good job!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My ninja 250 battery got discharged totally and it is not fun to open the front seat to jump start (in case it needs a jump start again). I got this kit, and it was simple and straight forward to correct them. The base wire that connects to battery is long enough to draw it under the rear seat compartment, which I can open using key.
And the other connecting cables are handy to connect to my car battery and start the ninja.
These connectors are also helpful for keeping battery charged during winter.
Only thing is that the connectors did not snap tight one into the other, but not a big deal
Best Deals for EKLIPES EK1-115 Black Universal Bike-2-Bike Jump Start Kit
This product is very well built and easy to install. Now I will be ready for that next jump start!!
Honest reviews on EKLIPES EK1-115 Black Universal Bike-2-Bike Jump Start Kit
Great accessory for Motorcycle, Actually used it for the first time today, I had a battery tender plug for trickle charging but you couldn't jump start a machine with those small wires. This system works great with the larger wiring plus you still have a battery tender plug. If your riding buddies also have this system makes it super easy to jump off bike to bike.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EKLIPES EK1-115 Black Universal Bike-2-Bike Jump Start Kit
it was delivered very fast and it was easy to install and works great! I use it everyday I plug in my charger to my bike

No comments:
Post a Comment