Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $5.41
Today's Bonus: 91% Off

This order was too affordable Not to get. & it really came in handy as my wall charger stopped working as well right after I ordered this because I needed a new car charger. I love that I got this whole packager for cheaper than I priced good car chargers for!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I Loved The Chargers So Much.. I Still Haven't Used The Data Sync Charger But The Wall And Car Charger Charge My Phone Real Fast.. I Would Recommend This Product
Best Deals for Fenzer Micro USB Home Wall Travel + Car Charger + Data Sync
Car charger broke after one day of use, all the other accessories work fine. It literally fell apart in my hands.
Honest reviews on Fenzer Micro USB Home Wall Travel + Car Charger + Data Sync
Everything works great. Fast shipping. Would definitely buy this again. Haven't tried the car charger yet but assuming it will work fine.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fenzer Micro USB Home Wall Travel + Car Charger + Data Sync
Everything works, and came in when it said it would, I would recommend this if you need something that is on a budget

No comments:
Post a Comment