Sunday, December 15, 2013

Review of Rapid Car Vehicle Charger for LG VI5225 / A7110 / C1300 / G4015

Rapid Car Vehicle Charger for LG VI5225 / A7110 / C1300 / G4015 / C1400 / L1400 / L1400i / C1500 / C2000 / CE500 / CG300 / CU320 / F7200 / F9100 / F9200 / G4010 / G4011 / G4020 / G4050 / L1100 / L1150 / L1200 / LX1200 / LX-5550 / VX-5550 / VX-4500 / VX-4600 / VX-6000 / Kyocera SE44 / SE47 / V5 Slider
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
The title says it all. Pricewise this was the cheapest car charger I could find, but it's not cheaply made and works well. It's as good, if not better to a similar one I have that I bought direct from my cell phone company and which I paid more than triple for.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I am very pleased with the charger, it works very fast,it was perfect for my phone and reasonably priced,shipped fast,I recommend it. Good price and does the job right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment