Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The one who left negative feedback must have received a damaged product. I previously had a Monster iCar Play and it worked for several years...however, it was limited to only 2 FM channels. It finally died and I ordered this one because you can program it to ANY channel and it is a fraction of the cost of the Monster iCar Play. I LOVE IT! It works great, the display is clear and the sound is perfect (without having to squeeze the transmitter). I highly recommend this transmitter.Best Deals for SANOXY®New All Channel Wireless Mini Rapid Automobile Car Charger
I live in a major city. This means that using an FM transmitter is difficult, as most stations have some sort of interference. Luckily, there are a handful of stations that have worked perfectly with my previous FM transmitter, so when that one started getting a loose connection in its wiring, I opted to purchase this to replace it.The stations that work best for me are above the 90mHz range. I ordered this product because it says its range is 88.1 ~ 107.9 MHz. However, when I tried to use it I saw that the transmitter's frequencies cap out at 90. You cannot set the transmitter to transmit above 90MHz, despite what the product description states. This means that if you can't find any frequencies that work well for you under that number, then this product is useless.
The transmitter itself plugs into the iPod, but doesn't have the side clips that most iPod accessories do. As a result, the slightest tap will cause the transmitter to fall out of the iPod's socket. The same goes for the car charging adapter. It holds in place much less securely than most car charging accessories I've used in the past.
Definitely a waste of money. I'm surprised the reviews here are as high as they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment