Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I keep this charger in my car. When I am traveling on the weekend, I take it with me and use it for where ever I am staying. Upon my returning home, my traveler is kept in my car. Love it. I would recommend this to anyone who is busy on the road.Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Reviews of Premium All-in-one Car DC + Home Wall Travel Charger AC Power
Dual input power (very, very, very, convenient), 2 output USB ports (plenty of output power), high quality workmanship and material product, outstanding support (ordered two, one had a problem and got an immediate replacement from the seller and no more problems), compact size (just a touch big, but then again for what this provides I do not see how they could have made it any smaller without loosing some of it features or quality build). NOTE: In case your concerned about short protection, the Power Adapter "is" internally fused. There is a small glass fuse for the DC input side (replaceable) and a small glass fuse for the AC input side (soldered into place). I learned this when I was troubleshooting the one that I received that had an intermittent DC power operation problem . I found the fuses to be good and the problem was with the switching circuit. I contacted the seller and they sent me an immediate replacement (outstanding support) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment