Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reviews of Verizon Samsung Illusion Car Auto Vehicle Charger - New - Premium

Verizon Samsung Illusion Car Auto Vehicle Charger - New - Premium - Rapid
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Did not work for my phone so I checked the cigarette lighter fuse in my car and that was the problem, I don't have the cell phone anymore but the lighter is now working. This seller is the nicest one on Amazon, very honest and kind.

A Kind Person what a rare and awesome thing that is for today.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This works,but difficult to push in and have it stay in place. Hopefully it will fit better over time. The charge is very slow, but I don't know if it is the charger or the way all chargers work in a car.

Best Deals for Verizon Samsung Illusion Car Auto Vehicle Charger - New - Premium

I bought it so I could charge my samsung Illusion in my car and it works just fine. No problems at all.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment