This product worked extremely well for me and was cost efficient. It took about 8 hours to charge the batteries but the product worked and cost less than another store I had went to purchases.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
this solar charger s great worth the price charges really fast with a day of fulll son less then 2 hours charges my aa and c really fast its a great item im happy with it
Best Deals for Universal Solar Battery Charger, Charges 2 Batteries
I tried on very good sunlight days and the charge ere so slow and never got fully charged.
The price is low and not worth the cost to return it.
*** Do not buy
Honest reviews on Universal Solar Battery Charger, Charges 2 Batteries
This product charges my reusable batteries with no trouble at all. Direct sunlight is needed, of course, but the charge is reliable and pollution and fossil fuel free.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Universal Solar Battery Charger, Charges 2 Batteries
This really is an amazing product. I bought this product to use in emergencies and to throw in my bag for extended camping trips. I had my doubts about it to be honest, but I figured I couldn't go wrong for the price. It charged 2 AA batteries from fully drained to fully charged in about 3 hours. This is the perfect gadget to put into your emergency kit and it doesn't take up much space. It's actually a little smaller than I expected, which I liked. I am planning to buy another one as a backup. If I had one complaint, it would be that it feels a little cheap construction wise. It's mostly lightweight plastic and the hinges would probably break if it were accidentally dropped. It does exactly what it says it will do and you can't go wrong if you're looking for an alternate way to charge batteries.

No comments:
Post a Comment