Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
We bought this, tried it and were SO excited it worked. A week later we went to use it again and it wouldn't work anymore. We bought it because our old charger broke and we didn't want to spend the money on a new GPS. Now we'll be buying a new GPS and are still out the money for this. Don't buy it. :(Best Deals for Car Charger Adapter Cord Vehicle Power Cable for Nextar K4 ME Q4
The charger that came with my Nextar GPS quit functioning so I wanted to buy a new one from Nextar. Surprise!!! They were no longer in business. I found this charger and it fits and functions great. The seller (Charger City) even included a free micro SD card reader with my purchase. They promptly responded when I asked about the free gift and were very concerned about making sure everything with my order was great. Good product, good seller.Honest reviews on Car Charger Adapter Cord Vehicle Power Cable for Nextar K4 ME Q4
I am pleased with the performance of the product. It saved me from having to invest in another GPS at this time.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Car Charger Adapter Cord Vehicle Power Cable for Nextar K4 ME Q4
It isn't sexy but, it was cheap and it works....don't know about longevity yet....Came in a reasonable amount of time.Larry
No comments:
Post a Comment