I've owned this unit now for about 3months & very happy in making purchase. First off, the power generator is absolutely quiet, unlike other powerpackswhich makes machine drilling noises. Second, the usb power source is very useful when needing charging of USB accessories. Now the few complaints are, Laptop computers are not recommended for charging. Laptops in general, draw a lot of recharging power40minutes of charging will literaly drain a fully charged powerpack source. Lastly the air inflator is not that good, even for an average, may take a while to inflate those tires. Jumpster works perfectly & recharing is done effortless.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have bought three of these gems. The first was bought as a gift, when I got to examine it I had to have one for myself. They have gotten me out of several jams already, flat or low tires, dead or low batteries, have even used them to operate power windows after the door switch failed. I keep one in each of my trucks and don't go anywhere without one with me. The powerpack is well made and designed, they make appreciated gifts. All of mine were shipped from Northern Tool through Amazon. You have to recharge the unit every 3 months or so as the charge will run down.
Best Deals for NPower Powerpack Emergency Power Source with Air Compressor - 500
We bought this unit in June 2012, upon receiving it I put it on the charger until the light turned green. We used it once or twice and while recently topping off the charge the charging light remains red, signaling that the unit is not charged. I had it on the charger for over 12 hours and it STILL remains red. Reading the instructions I see that it says the internal battery is bad and to replace it.....I don't think so, barely a year old and the thing doesn't work. Consider another brand....
I would have rated it no stars but the site won't allow it.
edit: I contacted the seller and they refuse to help out with my situation even though the battery could have failed within the warantee time because it was sitting in the back of my car awaiting use. They ask me to contact them if they can be of further assistance....No need, I will not purchase anything more from Kotula's.
Honest reviews on NPower Powerpack Emergency Power Source with Air Compressor - 500
I went and bought this powerpack for my father, seeing as though it would be a reliable product.( my sister's car would occasionally need a jump start along with the compressor and usb charger) we bought it in July, only fully charged it once. It was still nearly full but then Hurricane Sandy starts up. We use up all the battery for powering whatever was crucial. Here's the kicker, tried to charge it again once power was restored. left it plugged in for about 6 hours. still reading empty. We went over to the ac adapter. it's uncomfortably warm to the touch and that's never good. tried another couple of hours, still nothing. Extremely dissapointed.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NPower Powerpack Emergency Power Source with Air Compressor - 500
Seems to be identical to the Cobra brand unit. Blue plastic instead of yellow and at a higher price. Worth considering which one to purchase.

No comments:
Post a Comment