I received this item, pluged it into the car, and it didn't work. Not at all, nothing. Piece of junk.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this to act as a DC to AC converter that could run off of a 9 volt battery. Worked well enough that I'm buying a second one. It will work fine in a car also, you just have to remember that it's meant for low current. It would probably charge a cell phone, but nothing with a high draw such as a laptop.
Best Deals for eForCity 12V DC TO 110V AC POWER ADAPTER INVERTER FOR CAR OUTLET
Bought this to light up a pumpkin on the grill of my jeep to get everyone in the halloween spirit. It can only power a Cell phone, wont power the tiny pumpkin (It only has about 7 christmas light sized lights on it). Ya get what ya pay for!
Honest reviews on eForCity 12V DC TO 110V AC POWER ADAPTER INVERTER FOR CAR OUTLET
We dont use much, it to heavy and bulky. There's nothing wrong with the product, I just personally wouldn't purchase it again.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity 12V DC TO 110V AC POWER ADAPTER INVERTER FOR CAR OUTLET
For the price that I paid it has turned out to be a great product to use. I am very satisfied

No comments:
Post a Comment