List Price: $32.14
Sale Price: $23.57
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
However the cord to the unit is so flimsy that it broke. About three months ago so it really didn't last long. While it worked it worked well but it really is not worth it because it is made horrible well. The cord is pretty important no?
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I recently purchased this charger to keep my car battery from dying when I do not use it for a week or so. I have other Go power products and I have had good sucess with them. I unfortunately had my battery die on me when I left my car for a week without starting it. I figured this might work instead of buying a new battery. So far it has worked. I plug it into my cigarette lighter and put it on the dash whenever I am going to leave the car for more than a day. I have tried it after a week of not running the car and the car still started. I would recommend this product.
No comments:
Post a Comment