List Price: $707.00
Sale Price: $402.94
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
After receiving the W7150-K1, verfiying it worked, I fully charged the battery, it arrived half full.
Today I put it to use as a professional retail auto tech. After 112 lugnuts (5 car/truck tires/rotate, 1 flat repair) removed and reinstalled, and fwd front struts and rear shocks R&I the battery is at half charge remaining.
I used this electric impact tool in place of my pneumatic IR 2135QTiMax. Overall so far I am very impressed. It is noticeably heavier at first however adjusting my hand position I was able to comfortably operate 1 handed while using the other hand to collect removed fasteners.
Comparing this tool to the SO 18v and Matco Infinium side by side in hand this tool is smaller, lighter, and more powerful.
It was very nice working in a cramped bay that is often difficult to route an air hose in and around and between posts and other obstacles. I used a coworkers 3/8 SO cordless impact in tandem with this tool and worked airhose free the entire day except for adjusting air pressure.
With this tool purchase I also purchased the Ingersoll Rand tool cover. I found the Matco Infinium battery cover fits this tools battery as well. So for an additional ~$32 I feel comfortable setting this tool down anywhere and not being concerned if it falls or gets knocked over.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This impact wrench is just plain awesome. It has great power and the battery life seems to be pretty good also. Should be able to do at least a few tire rotations, brake jobs etc. no problem. My only gripe is where they put the direction switch. If it was a 1/2" higher or a 1/2" farther back it would be better, but that's my only complaint.
No comments:
Post a Comment