The AC adapter part of this charger combo never quite worked right. Did not put out enough juice to charge the phone. After one week, it quit working altogether. Opened it up and saw carbon across the wires that plug into the wall. Dangerous! Wouldn't recommend this item.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
What you pay is what you get with this product. The product is cheap and falls apart easily, the car charger never worked from day one. The usb charger was the best part of this deal. If its to good to believe, dont believe it.
Best Deals for Samsung© Reality U820 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger
We were very pleasantly surprised! Couldn't believe how affordable this set was, and we received it VERY quickly. This is NOT a cheap knock off. Saved a whole lot of money compared to buying these pieces from a "phone store."
Honest reviews on Samsung© Reality U820 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger
Don't buy this product. The wall charger ruined my cell phone battery. I purchased it because I lost my wall charger while on vacation. I had no prior problems with my cell phone battery. Once I used this to charge my battery, after leaving it plugged in all night, it did not completely charge my battery. Now the battery will only last less than 1/2 a day. Prior to using this charger my cell phone battery lasted at 2-4 days per charge depending on my phone usage. Now, I am lucky if it last a 1/2 day and that's with very minimal cell phone use. I have had to purchase a new cell phone battery.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung© Reality U820 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger
When my dog chewed through my samsung reality usb cord, I needed a replacement. Verizon probably would have charged me 15 bucks just for the usb CORD. Instead, I got a wall charger, a usb cord, and a car charger. The usb cord also works with the usb wall adapter that the reality comes with. A great buy.

No comments:
Post a Comment