I wish the cord was a tad longer and a bit more flexible for those times I need to use the phone as it is being charged. Knowing what I now know, I would still purchase it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this for my friend...It came very fast and seems to work as stated....only used it once so far....
Best Deals for Car Charger for Nokia 2720 Cell Phone
I used it and its been working great for me ever since will be buying for sure in the future. Thanks again....
Honest reviews on Car Charger for Nokia 2720 Cell Phone
My family misplaced another charger..after a couple of weeks I had to buy a new one. Not exactly a quality product...but does exactly what I need it for...charge the phone for a couple of bucks...
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Car Charger for Nokia 2720 Cell Phone
Works great. Great price. It arrived in a reasonable time fro0m when it was shipped. Should have ordered another one if I had known it was that cheap!

No comments:
Post a Comment