Monday, January 20, 2014

Cellet White Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS 4 Review

Cellet White Retractable Car Charger for Apple  iPhone 3G 3GS 4 and 4S ,iPod Touch, Nano,
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $15.42
Today's Bonus: 23% Off
Buy Now

I ordered this charger but unfortunately it would not stay plugged into my phone. I have a brand new iphone 4S phone. I exchanged it, but the second one they sent didn't work (didn't stay plugged in) either. This company's USB port does NOT fit the iphone 4S so don't even try it!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This charge with the retractable cord is just great. It's lightweight and perfect for the car. I would recommend this for sure.

Best Deals for Cellet White Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS 4

This product is all that I expected it to be.I tried it as soon as I received it and it worked great.

Honest reviews on Cellet White Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS 4

This does not fit all the way into the car's charger outlet. Tried it in three vehicles. It does however fit into a separate battery charger's outlet. Wasted my money on this one. Thank goodness it wasn't much.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment