Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $1.48
Today's Bonus: 90% Off

Worked well for the first month and then just stopped. Kept it plugged into the car the whole time, so apparently it's just shoddily made.
Only two dollars though, so I think I'll crack it open and see if it can be fixed with a bit of solder.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Works perfectly! We love them they are cute, work well, and cost way less than other chargers. I bought 3 so that we'd have one for each car.
Best Deals for Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter - Red for Apple iPhone 4
The product makes my iPOD spazz out since it does not offer enough power. I probably won't use it for fear that my device may be damaged.
Honest reviews on Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter - Red for Apple iPhone 4
You get a roll of the dice with these..sometimes they work forever..sometimes they don't work at all..but for the price you are paying, its worth the shot.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter - Red for Apple iPhone 4
When i received it and tried it on my car, it didnt work. Not worth returning, seeing how inexpensive it was.

No comments:
Post a Comment