List Price: $351.65
Sale Price: $307.06
Today's Bonus: 13% Off
Great battery, have yet to run it completly down and have run it 4 continious hours on a 46lbs thrust motor. It holds an excellent change. Price on Amazon was lowest found.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I needed a pair of these Odyssey batteries for a dual battery installation in a Jeep Wrangler. Amazon had a great price on the batteries and they were shipped promptly.Best Deals for Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose Battery
The Odyssey AGM is the best battery I have ever used. I have been using the Odysseys in my touring motorcycle since 1999. Recently, I have decided to throw the towel on Optima AGMs for my boat and vehicles because they have failed kind of prematurely. The secret to battery longevity is to never let them sit in a discharged state, not even for one day.A battery is nothing but a plastic bucket of lead, acid, and electrons -take away the electrons and you will soon have a bucket of lead sulfate. In my opinion, the spiral wound Optima AGM design is less tolerant of a low electron day than the Odyssey, or perhaps the design is good, but manufacturing is trickier. In other words, the Odyssey design and manufacturing are more predictable, as is evident from the longer warranty terms.
Also, I like going to measure a voltage and see 12.84V, not 12.3 or something -that is what I like about Odysseys.
Honest reviews on Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose Battery
Using two Odysey 34M-pc-100st on my 28ft Catalinia sailboat.Always a powerfull start for the disel engine and the house battery is strong
thoughout the night powering lights, water pump and 12 volt frigerator.
The batteries have never failed me on the water unlike other batteries I have owned.
No comments:
Post a Comment