Friday, January 24, 2014

Cheap Samsung New Version ECA-U11CBE Official OEM Car Charger for your

Samsung New Version ECA-U11CBE Official OEM Car Charger for your Galaxy S2 Phone! Original Equipment and Manufacturer
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $6.55
Today's Bonus: 84% Off
Buy Now

Recently I had an issue with my Galaxy S2 Home screen. Home screen of my phone got locked and could not change it.

Had to take it to sprint repair center and I was told that it is due to Motorola car charger which is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy S2.

I highly recommend this charger. It came on time and is OEM product so no issues here.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

dont buy any cheap one.Definetely buy this one.When i had the cheap one,it burnt in the 2nd week,so i bought this one

Best Deals for Samsung New Version ECA-U11CBE Official OEM Car Charger for your

I used this along with my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket from AT&T with my Ford Focus 2012. When I plug in, it did showed that it was charging. However, after an hour driving and leave it there, it doesn't seems to be charged at all. In fact, it didn't do anything, the battery power goes down as usual. Not what I was hoping but probably it is just my car or the phone.

Honest reviews on Samsung New Version ECA-U11CBE Official OEM Car Charger for your

Received what they show on the image. The charger is great, my cellphones loves it, I love it too.

I feel safe because now I know that I'm using something that is compatible with my cellphone.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung New Version ECA-U11CBE Official OEM Car Charger for your

Like the title says, it's meeting all my expectations so far. I'll update the review if things change. Some of the reviews I read before purchasing were not so glowing. But I've experienced nothing to make me regret buying it as of now. It charges my Galaxy S2 i9100 just fine.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment