Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cheap Universal AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter US Plug

Universal AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter US Plug
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
once i plugged it in it started hissing and getting hot. being the DIY kinda guy i am, i decided to open it up and see if i could figure it out myself. the male end that plugs into the wall FELL OUT! it was not connected and was arcing and burning the plastic! this thing is a fire hazard, i cant believe someone would make such a product.... their website is a joke too, good luck getting help or a real person on the phone. keep looking, this aint the one for you.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Yes, it was cheap, and it didn't work the very first time I tried it. The company went ahead and sent me a second one and didn't charge for shipping. The second one worked the first time I took it out of town, but the second time (2 months later) all it did was flash once in a while. HDE was not so friendly this time. Said my 30 day was expired. I offered to apply the money to buy a better item, they don't carry any others. I'm not sure these items should be sold -for any reason at any price! (I guess it's cheap enough, maybe I should just buy a dozen at a time?)

Best Deals for Universal AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter US Plug

This is not even worth the dollar I spent on it. I plugged it in and it worked for all of ten seconds and then it never worked again and it's not worth sending back.

Honest reviews on Universal AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter US Plug

This adapter did not power a single thing. At least is was cheap enough that I do not care.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Universal AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter US Plug

Junk... I guess you get what you pay for. I would suggest getting one of these from Best Buy or a notable store.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment