Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Discount BIRUGEAR Black 2-Port 10W 2A USB Car Charger Adapter For Samsung

BIRUGEAR Black 2-Port 10W 2A USB Car Charger Adapter For Samsung Galaxy S IV / S4 GT-I9500
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $5.99
Today's Bonus: 70% Off
Buy Now

It works great with my iPad2 and my iPhone 5 and possibly to charge both of them same time. Nice look and compact size. Good product.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought this to replace my Duracell USB charger. Both were dual port, however this one only protrudes slightly from the power port or cigarette lighter in my truck. (My old one and many others I see stick out 2" or more.) There's a bright red power light (I could have used a little less brightness here) to show that it's not only plugged in but that it's receiving the 12V power to charge your device. That's important in my truck because the port isn't the tightest and many plugs tend to slip out just a bit and then are not charging. Overall, I would buy this product again if I needed another charger.

Best Deals for BIRUGEAR Black 2-Port 10W 2A USB Car Charger Adapter For Samsung

I thought it would charge at a normal rate, but it says slow charging. Even if I put it on the higher amp it still slow charges my LG Spectrum. Kinda disapointed in my purchase.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment