Saturday, January 11, 2014

Menotek Travel and Car USB Charger Kit For iPad Air and all other Review

Menotek Travel and Car USB Charger Kit For iPad Air and all other tablets and smart phones
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 87% Off
Buy Now

The Travel and Car USB Chargers provide a great alternative to charging the Bluetooth Keyboard for the iPad. The wall unit provides the current needed to keep this keyboard productive. I would have appreciated smaller versions of both chargers. I think they are too large for today's restrictive airline weights and sizes.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The products are good, convenient but I think they charge slower than Apple's own charger that comes with the IPad. But still a good product.

Best Deals for Menotek Travel and Car USB Charger Kit For iPad Air and all other

Yay! Now I can CHARGE my iPod while I listen to it in the car (through the dock, not on earbuds, of course). And I can charge it at home or at work without needing a computer or a USB drive! Excellent product!

Honest reviews on Menotek Travel and Car USB Charger Kit For iPad Air and all other

Great product and very convenient... it is a great alternative and charges my iPhone as it is supposed to.

In a car it will charger slower because it does not have access to enough power.

I would recommend them to everyone!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Menotek Travel and Car USB Charger Kit For iPad Air and all other

The 12 v Unit will not charge iPad. I get a "not charging" on iPad screen. Maybe this is just a defective unit.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment