Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased one a year back to run my CPAP when camping. I have a resmed CPAP that runs on 12 VDC fed from the mains through a power brick. I bought a car adapter from resmed. The Diehard gold will run my CPAP for three nights with the humidifier off while camping. I also charge my iPhone through the USB port. My CPAP runs at a pressure of 9.Best Deals for Diehard Jumpstarter 750 Amp
Bought this in June of 2011 and it still works perfectly. I use it almost five days a week to power my satellite radio about four to six hours a day. Even jump started an SUV after I had used it most of the day. Won't leave home without it.Honest reviews on Diehard Jumpstarter 750 Amp
Not worth the money. Bought it for my daughter who occasionally has battery trouble. Went to use it the other day and the charge had gone out of the unit. Got a jump, went home and plugged in the charger. In the morning, the charger had not picked up a charge at all.Junk. I would not recommend this charger. I had gotten good reviews for this product but in the long run, one jump and it's done.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Diehard Jumpstarter 750 Amp
Bought this for my wife about 5 years ago and it's still going strong. She carries it in the back of her car wherever she goes. We never go on a road trip without it. I bring it in the house and top off the charge for her about twice a year. This little thing has bailed her out more than once. We've also used it when the power has gone out to charge phones or run a light or a fan here and there by hooking my power inverter up to it.My grandparents have a different model, same idea though. The thing is they charged it when they first got it and then forgot about it. Then of course the time came when they needed it and it didn't work because it hadn't been charged in four years. All batteries lose charge over time, they need to be topped off now and then. The manual for this DieHard model even states that it should be topped off once a year, typically in the summertime.
No comments:
Post a Comment