Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Why bother hard wiring the battery with a SAE connector to use a Battery Tender when you can just plug it into the accessory plug! Works as advertised but make sure the accessory plug is not interfaced to your CAN bus system (the newer BMWs) since it can disconnect accessory plug from the battery to prevent an unintentional drain! If that's the case, you won't need this and you'll have to hardwire your battery with a SAE connector.Monday, January 27, 2014
Motorcycle Charger Plug for BMW Reviews
Works exactly as I expected. I also use this with a Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable and the connectors don't seem to seat completely (~1/16 inch or so of one side doesn't quite close, but certainly is secure). I believe this is mostly due to extension cord connectors, not this plug unit or charger connector. Charger is the BatteryMINDer Battery Charger / Maintainer with Desulphator 12 Volt 2/4/8 Amp, Model# 12248. The combination works perfectly except for the minor issue with closure of the connector.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment