Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Review of Apollo23 - Wireless FM Transmitter Car Audio for Apple iPhone 5

Apollo23 - Wireless FM Transmitter Car Audio for Apple iPhone 5 iPod, MP3 Samsung HTC Smartphones, Chrome Border with IMD Material Supports Handsfree
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
When I opened the package the piece that goes into the phone was a little bent. When I plugged it in my phone it doesn't play through all the speakers unless you wiggle it around then it cuts out :( I want my money back, I just wasted $10 on nothing

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have a iphone 5 and bougth it with the intent to use it for that. However its absolutely not designed for it. It would be backwards and does not really fit into it. Also you cannot charge your phone when you use it. I returned it because its not as it was pictured. So if you have an iphone 5 don't buy this one

Best Deals for Apollo23 - Wireless FM Transmitter Car Audio for Apple iPhone 5

Pros:

Free return due to defective item.

Worked awesome at first; Great range, good audio quality, simple to use.

My original review was five stars.

Cons:

Died after one hour of use.

*edit*

Here's the one I just ordered to replace the Apollo23:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DEWBM1W/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Honest reviews on Apollo23 - Wireless FM Transmitter Car Audio for Apple iPhone 5

iPhone 5 has plug on the bottom so device will be upside down. Quality of the item is great tho. Mic works excellent in hands free.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Apollo23 - Wireless FM Transmitter Car Audio for Apple iPhone 5

Ok I was hesitant to order this one for the I phone 5 because of the reviews but I must say that this small little thing does an amazing job. I have no problems with it. Love it!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment