Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Best Lenmar LIC511 Lithium-Ion Camcorder Battery Equivalent to the Canon Deals

Lenmar LIC511 Lithium-Ion Camcorder Battery Equivalent to the Canon BP-511 Battery
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $24.94
Sale Price: $10.50
Today's Bonus: 58% Off
Buy Now

I picked up a couple of these batteries as spares for my Canon digital camera (Powershot G5)--for the price of a single Canon battery.

Both have worked fairly well, although neither holds nearly the charge of the Canon batteries; I expect to get about 50 photos off of one, using a flash for about half, whereas the genuine Canon battery is good for 100 or more.

Also, one of the two no longer charges in external chargers; the contacts on the battery apparently don't quite connect well enough. I have to change that one in the camera.

Overall, if you want a spare battery, you can get two of these for what one Canon battery costs--but expect to get half the performance of the Canon battery, too.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought one of these a year ago. Works about the same as the Canon battery I got with the camera. I alternate between the Canon and the Lenmar batteries and haven't noticed any difference.

Best Deals for Lenmar LIC511 Lithium-Ion Camcorder Battery Equivalent to the Canon

Unlike some of the other reviewers, I've had no problems with this battery...and I've had it over a year. I'm a pro photographer, so it has been recharged over and over and over and still holds a charge. Maybe it is better because I tend to totally drain my batteries before recharging? I also use this battery in the Dual Battery Grip alongside the Canon and other off brand batteries.

Honest reviews on Lenmar LIC511 Lithium-Ion Camcorder Battery Equivalent to the Canon

I bought this battery as a replacement for an old Canon BP511A. It lasted about a couple of months before it started not taking a charge. Complete waste of money.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lenmar LIC511 Lithium-Ion Camcorder Battery Equivalent to the Canon

Ive had it for a couple months now. I notice no difference between it and my canon bp511. My only gripe with it is its cheazy silver plastic color, but hey, who looks at your batteries?

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment