My charging port went out on my LG Optimus so i got this. 50mAh is the charge rate for the battery bay. I like this beacuse i have a 3600mAh 3600 mAh Extended Battery and dont want to COOK my battery. the 3600mAh battery takes 4 1/2hrs to charge to full from dead. 800mAh for the usb plug on the bottom. It will charge a battery and usb at the same time, i thought was cool also. The AC plug folds down in to the unit for compact storage.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is a must-have for android phones! I have multiple batteries and this charger is perfect for heavy android usage! I am ordering another one!
Best Deals for BestDealUSA Battery Charger for LG Optimus S M T LS670 P509 MS690
I bought this to charge my extra batteries for my Optimus V. Works perfect. The charger is small and does not cover up both sockets in my wall outlet. charges my extended batteries from completely dead to full in about 4 hours and the stock battery in about 2 hours.
Honest reviews on BestDealUSA Battery Charger for LG Optimus S M T LS670 P509 MS690
I am very happy with this purchase. It is of high quality constrction. Works well and would recommend this item.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BestDealUSA Battery Charger for LG Optimus S M T LS670 P509 MS690
I did not buy this product. I looked at it; it was the one recommended for my phone. But a cruise through the other products on the page reassured me that this one is the wrong shape for my phone. I bought another one identical to the one that came with the phone, and I am satisfied with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment