I bought this charger much cheaper than Verizon stores sell it for. It's working perfectly. I just bought another one for my second car. Also, the shipping was super fast. It's a great buy.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It does not fit my phone therefore does not charge it. The part that goes into my phone is wrong size
Best Deals for Samsung SCH-U700 Gleam Cell Phone Car Charger
I like this charger so much. Now I can charge my phone while away from home. I kept putting this off. A salesperson from the Verizon store mentioned trying Amazon to find the right car charger. Amazon had the car charger at a great price. Totally happy!
Honest reviews on Samsung SCH-U700 Gleam Cell Phone Car Charger
This item was received in a timely manner and was fully functional. I needed a new charger to help me put my old Gleam phone back in service. Mission accomplished, thank you!!!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung SCH-U700 Gleam Cell Phone Car Charger
With the price ($0.01 plus shipping), I was convinced that it would be junk. But surprisingly it works and I have had no problem so far (3 weeks or so). Can't beat the price.

No comments:
Post a Comment