Sunday, January 19, 2014

Reviews of Car Kit Vehicle Charger + Home Wall Travel Battery Charger for ATT

Car Kit Vehicle Charger + Home Wall Travel Battery Charger for ATT Pantech Breeze 2 P2000 - Breeze C520 - C150 - Pursuit P9020 Cell Phone - Premium Combo Pack - BestCellBuy Brand
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $44.99
Sale Price: $3.50
Today's Bonus: 92% Off
Buy Now

I works perfectly....now I can have my phone charged all the time! No worries about my phone being dead.....I can charge it at home and on the road!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These are great when you loos your original ones and need one for back up. Always keep on on hand in case you loose yours.

Best Deals for Car Kit Vehicle Charger + Home Wall Travel Battery Charger for ATT

I had to replace my phone while on vacation with a similar, but not identical make and model phone. The down side was that none of my existing extra chargers work on the new phone. I needed a new car charger, and a new one to keep at my office, so I bought this package deal.

Both pieces work, but the wall charger can take a little fiddling to get the connector to the phone to actually charge. This is as much a function of the design of the socket on the phone as the charger itself. Older, simpler plug designs, and the newer mini USB plug design minimize this problem. For now, I simply place a pencil under the end of the plug that goes into the phone itself and it seems to keep the connection charging properly.

The car charger does not seem to be as much of a problem in this regard, but I do not use it as much as the wall charger, so I may not have noticed the problem yet.

However, for the price, I can put up with a little fiddling!

Honest reviews on Car Kit Vehicle Charger + Home Wall Travel Battery Charger for ATT

Super awesome deal and the product worked without a hitch. Nice to see that you can still get items for older model phones.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Car Kit Vehicle Charger + Home Wall Travel Battery Charger for ATT

It was the right product and worked just fine. I was happy to be able to be able to purchase one.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment