Friday, February 21, 2014

Best TomTom Go 910 compatible Advanced Gomadic 2 in 1 Auto / Car DC Deals

TomTom Go 910 compatible Advanced Gomadic 2 in 1 Auto / Car DC Charger with Foldable Wall AC Charging plug - Amazing design built with TipExchange Technology
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $37.95
Sale Price: $27.82
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
Buy Now

The images for this product are fairly misleading. This charger does NOT directly plug into a GO 910 GPS. This will only plug into an existing dock station (ex: windshield mount). I e-mailed the seller after receiving this item to ask why it wouldn't plug directly into my device and didn't receive a response. I then looked up the tech support phone number on their website, called & found out that way. This product was not the dock replacement I was looking for (since mine broke). Seller should update product images.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I ordered this item and received it very quickly. I have used it several times now, without any complaints. I really like to 2 in 1 feature, having less items to mess with when I need to charge my TomTom 910.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment