Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cheap AC Adapter Charger For Uniden Bearcat Radio Scanners Shown In List

AC Adapter Charger For Uniden Bearcat Radio Scanners Shown In List Below. DOES NOT FIT ANY OTHER MODELS.
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $14.99
Today's Bonus: 50% Off
Buy Now

It actually works fine, but the tip of plug does not push in flush to scanner. I was worried at first there might be a possibility of a shock, but that doesnt seem to be a problem.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Got this to replace a damaged one that came with a purchase on Ebay. Exact replacement and good price. Great quality.

Best Deals for AC Adapter Charger For Uniden Bearcat Radio Scanners Shown In List

This adapter charger for uniden bearcat scanner Bc 120xlt will not fit as listed on scanner worlds product list page.

Honest reviews on AC Adapter Charger For Uniden Bearcat Radio Scanners Shown In List

This product works well. My only complaint is that the pin plug that inserts into the scanner is too long. It therfore will not insert fully into the scanner. In spite of this minor problem, I am very pleased with this product.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AC Adapter Charger For Uniden Bearcat Radio Scanners Shown In List

Works well. Old one that came with scanner died. Did not need to get a battery like I thought I did.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment