Sunday, February 2, 2014

Review of FatCat FC-SOLII Portable Solar Battery Pack

FatCat FC-SOLII Portable Solar Battery Pack
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $83.46
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

I purchased this solar charger in spite of the previous review. I've used it to charge a Blackberry, IPOD, and Incredible phone. It comes with almost every phone adapter known to man, which plugs into either the 8.4 volt jack or the 5v USB jack. It has a LED that illuminates when the charger is exposed to sunlight. The internal battery can be charged with the included AC adapter which I haven't used yet. The battery has higher capacity than other devices that I looked at. The intended use of this device is to keep portable devices charged all summer while sailing where there is no power available at all.

The device is very high quality, using good quality solar cells and the feel of the device is very solid, it has a rubberized coating and solid feel to the hinge. Even the box it came in is really nice, which I'll keep as it has magnetic closures. Overall the product is well worth the price.

I only wish that the device was waterproof, so it can be left outside without worrying about it. It does fit very nicely inside a 1 quart zip-lock bag, which will probably reduce the solar efficiency by 10% or so, but that should be fine.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Used this with my Kindle and it was nice, charged it quickly. I have other electronic gadgets I can use on it as well but haven't had the opportunity or need yet. But with all the attachments, I'm sure there isn't any thing that I will not be able to charge with it. Great little unit.

Best Deals for FatCat FC-SOLII Portable Solar Battery Pack

Works for me, price is fair for what you get...in an emergency $100 isn't much if you need to make a 15-second call or use it as a flashlight!

Honest reviews on FatCat FC-SOLII Portable Solar Battery Pack

This FatCat FC-Sol2 Portable Solar Battery Pack is great. You can charge ur small divices. It holds a charge and comes with a lot of connections.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FatCat FC-SOLII Portable Solar Battery Pack

It has far exceeded my expectations. I first noticed it on Good House Keeping review of solar powered chargers. It was the top rated item.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment