Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $24.20
Sale Price: $16.40
Today's Bonus: 32% Off

This charger was a perfect replacement for the original charger that was lost. No problems like you would have with a universal type charger.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Good value for this item...would purchase again if needed at a later date..would recommend to others to purchase also..thanks for product!
Best Deals for ESA22 Charger w/Sm Jack F/ES2500,ES911
Wrong connection on the end of it. Will not fit the power pack. I am returning it. Please provide return information.
Honest reviews on ESA22 Charger w/Sm Jack F/ES2500,ES911
works as promised, not much to say except I plugged it in and it worked fine, I have not any problems
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ESA22 Charger w/Sm Jack F/ES2500,ES911
I did not have any problems with this item & I received the part in a reasonable amount of time.

No comments:
Post a Comment