Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $92.95
Sale Price: $61.95
Today's Bonus: 33% Off

The mats said they fit a 2002 jetta tdi (my car) but they really dont fit that great. They dont move around which is good but they also dont fit perfectly. OVerall its a meh...
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Although I had to put in the make & model, the floor mats are fairly generic. They mostly fit, are a little too long and don't fasten to the connectors on the drivers side. They are heavy duty and will serve, but I wished I had shopped around more.
Best Deals for Husky Liners Custom Fit Heavy Duty Front Floor Mat (Tan)
Fit well doesn't slip or move. Stays in place and easy to clean. I plan on buying a set for my truck.
Honest reviews on Husky Liners Custom Fit Heavy Duty Front Floor Mat (Tan)
I bought these because they were far less expensive than the WeatherTech FloorLiners I had bought for my other Tacoma. But these are the same cheap rubber crap you can buy at the auto parts store for $20. Generic fit, they have to lay in my Tacoma at an angle because they weren't designed to fit any particular vehicle.

No comments:
Post a Comment