Actual LG brand charger, not generic. Cord is attached (which I like), not a removable USB cord. Power LED on charger lets you know if the device continues to draw power when the car is off (some cars turn the power port off, some do not).
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have 3 of these LG chargers, one in each of our cars. Members in my family all have similar phones and we can charge them with no problems. Its an important item to have in your car for saftey incase you break down and you dont have enough battery in your cell phone to make a call.
Best Deals for OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger
The main adapter piece is a bit long, but I knew that going in. It seems to be official LG, as advertised. Works fine, and charges rapidly in my 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger -comparable to an AC outlet at home. Micro USB plug fits nice and tight.
Honest reviews on OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger
update. I have had this for a few months, and the charging parts disconnects from the phone easily quite often. It worked fine at first but now I am NOT happy with this product. and I barely even use it. When I do, often times I look down and realize it has disconnected from the phone's charging port. disappointing.

No comments:
Post a Comment