Saturday, February 15, 2014

Reviews of TecMate TM-141DUAL OptiMate 4DUAL 0.8Amp Weatherproof Desulfating

TecMate TM-141DUAL OptiMate 4DUAL 0.8Amp Weatherproof Desulfating Charger/Maintainer
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $74.90
Sale Price: $67.45
Today's Bonus: 10% Off
Buy Now

This is a very good trickle charger for small batteries like a motorcycle. I can't really assess the claims made for highly sulfated batteries. Mine are in good shape. The only complaint I have are the instructions. I did not find them very clear. Also, an abbreviated version of them should appear on the unit itself. I find myself needing the manual each time I use the charger.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Charged one battery on my Triumph Rocket, no problem. The problem battery was on the Goldwing. This charger detected the sulfination issue and automatically delsulfinated it and charged it. I wish I had this product before I bought a new battery for the Wing. A quick desalination would have done the trick.

Best Deals for TecMate TM-141DUAL OptiMate 4DUAL 0.8Amp Weatherproof Desulfating

Had it for a year and have had no issues, the battery always starts with the same power as when I bought it, I even use it for my golf cart battery. Great product.

Honest reviews on TecMate TM-141DUAL OptiMate 4DUAL 0.8Amp Weatherproof Desulfating

I was a little confused by the instructions. What do I do? In the end, all you really need to do is plug it in, hook up the battery and wait for the light to turn green. I was confused because I thought I had to do something to turn it on or change modes or something, but everything is completely automatic.

It charged my Yuasa YTX9-BS motorcycle battery from dead to full overnight. No complaints (other than the instruction manual)

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TecMate TM-141DUAL OptiMate 4DUAL 0.8Amp Weatherproof Desulfating

I bought this to rejuvenate and maintain a booster pack battery, bypassing the pack's built-in charger, which isn't nearly as sophisticated. The pack's charger has been wrecking batteries. This thing is rescuing them! It runs diagnostics, follows a flow chart accordingly, executes various elaborate charging protocols, then switches to a very sophisticated maintenance mode, all totally automated and keeping you informed every step of the way. And here's what matters: the end result is a better charge and a healed battery. Just to see what it can do I hooked it up to a battery I gave up on a year ago. It's been totally neglected ever since, waiting to get recycled. The OptiMate 4 spent about six hours nursing it back to health. The end result? It holds 12.86 volts. Not a full recovery, but still impressive considering how I thought this battery was a goner. A battery charger this Buck Rogers for $67.50 is as impressive as any electronic gadget I've ever owned. Amazing design work by a real genius.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment