Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $8.99
Today's Bonus: 40% Off

I am happy with this product. The cord retrieval mechanism works well, helping in the car to avoid excess cable getting in the way of driving.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I like that I can use it on either my phone or my headset. Takes up less space in my console. Only used it once so far.
Best Deals for Jabra EASYGO (Tangle Free) Retractable Car Charger Adapter
The charger works just like I wanted to. I drive truck for a living and my power sources for it is in just the right place to charge my blue tooth.
Honest reviews on Jabra EASYGO (Tangle Free) Retractable Car Charger Adapter
Really liked the thought of the retractable wire for convenience in my car. However, the product stopped working after only 4 months. I kept it in the glove box where nothing would be mushing it, so no reason for it to stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment