Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Review of Smatree Car Charger (2A/10W Heavy Duty) for Iphone 5 , Iphone 4

Smatree Car Charger for Iphone 5 , Iphone 4, Blackberry , Ipad , Ipod , Cell phones , PSP , Garmin,TomTom GPS Navigators,Gopro Hero 3 Camera with Dual USB Port
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $8.99
Today's Bonus: 55% Off
Buy Now

Gets very hot as does the phone. Works but going to replace it with a Samsung car charger. OE is better.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This works well in the car when my husband and I both need to charge our phones at the same time.

Best Deals for Smatree Car Charger (2A/10W Heavy Duty) for Iphone 5 , Iphone 4

This little charger does a great job charging my iPhone and head phone as I travel. It's compact enough that if I want to carry it with me when I'm traveling in someone else's car that I can throw it in my purse and take it with me. Thinking of getting a second one that I can just keep in my significant other's car just so I don't have to remember to bring it from my own.

Honest reviews on Smatree Car Charger (2A/10W Heavy Duty) for Iphone 5 , Iphone 4

Received this product and found that it did not work at all. I tried it with a bunch of different devices. Also, the instructions which tell you the appropriate USB hub to connect to when using an Apple product did not match the actual product. I'm hoping for a good experience with amazon's return policy.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Smatree Car Charger (2A/10W Heavy Duty) for Iphone 5 , Iphone 4

Works perfectly and it shows quality comparing to those they sell at gas stations mega stores and other cheap stores

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment