This unit does NOT work for the Garmin Nuvi 755T GPS. Instead of the end that should plug into the holding frame of the GPS, the connecting plug only plugs into where you update map info. Very disappointing!!! After ordering a charging cable from another source and receiving the WRONG cable I bought a new GPS.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It is junk. The plug broke the first time I used it. It was not worth my time to return it.
Best Deals for Premium Car Charger For Garmin GPS Nuvi 755T
My old charger died and I was having to charge my garmin on the computer. This only worked for short trips. I got online to Amazon and found a car charger for a very low price. it works perfectly.
Honest reviews on Premium Car Charger For Garmin GPS Nuvi 755T
I am very happy with this product. It works wonderfully with the Garmin 755T... when my other one broke I was afraid I'd have to get a new GPS. Not the case...this works great!

No comments:
Post a Comment