Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Discount Motorola MB810 Droid X Car Charger

Motorola MB810 Droid X Car Charger
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
The best car charger for the droid x, I drive different cars every day, as part of the business I'm in and chances are the "lighter outlets" aren't always in the best of shape, and my co-workers are always giggling and trying to get a connection with there GPS and phone chargers. As for The Motorola MB810, I've "never" had to as much as turn it the slightest, all you have to do is plug it in and it works, after 2 weeks and 20+ outlets it is the Best for the Money and Droid X hands down.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It has the motorola brand on the product, and works just fine with my Droid X.

Best Deals for Motorola MB810 Droid X Car Charger

Product was just as promised. Works great and has a cool LED light to let you know it's plugged in and working properly.

Honest reviews on Motorola MB810 Droid X Car Charger

The charger is solid and works great. The blue light is a little bright for night driving. I just turned it to the side and then it was fine.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Motorola MB810 Droid X Car Charger

A genuine Motorola item that works perfectly. The blue light that shines from the round Motorola logo area on the plug had previous reviews of being too bright but that does not seem to be the case It's a cool effect. I'm very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to others.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment