List Price: $129.99
Sale Price: $94.95
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
I purchased this panel to charge my Duracell DRPP600 Powerpack battery. I use the battery to power my CPAP unit for camping. I needed a battery unit for a week long summer camp session where electric outlets were not available. I set up the panel each morning to top off the battery. The battery charged up each day with direct sunlight. I never ran out. Fantastic unit, super pleased with this purchase.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I only use the solar charger when I'm camping paired with my Duracell Powerpack to power my bi-pap machine at night so I can sleep. The battery lasts me 2 or 3 nights without a re-charge so I figured with a solar panel I could go forever. Not so...even in full sun the 1/2 to 1/3 drain I had on my battery in one night was too much for the panel to recharge in one day. I tested it later at home and it took SEVERAL days.Best Deals for Instapark 30-watt Solar-powered Battery Charger for Instapark
This panel will charge my Duracell Powerpack 600 all the way to 100% in about 3 days of sun. Exceeds my expectation wish I knew about this sooner.Panel will even charge through the garage window!
Honest reviews on Instapark 30-watt Solar-powered Battery Charger for Instapark
i think i got what i paid for. i wish it was a little quicker to charge my battery unit.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Instapark 30-watt Solar-powered Battery Charger for Instapark
I have a number of solar panels from both Goal Zero and from Harbor Freight. I use them for emergency power loss back up, as we live in a storm prone area on the coast. Since none of the others has the right size connector, nor the electrical "oomph" to charge my Duracell 600 and Wagen Power Dome units, I was excited when I saw this device claimed to be made for that very thing. I ordered it, but didn't expect all that much, since the solar experience for me has been "so, so" thus far. Long charge times, and batteries that fail quickly.This, I must admit, is the first thing I have tried and used that has turned that feeling around. I set it up, indoors by a window that usually gets morning sun. Sadly (so I thought), it was a very stormy, cloudy, day. I plugged the Wagen Power Dome in anyway, figuring maybe later today the sky would clear. Instead, in the dark window, the "Charge" light turned on!? I was amazed. In three hours, in this gloom, the Power Dome went from about a half charge to peaked out full! I plugged in my Duracell unit and the charge light came on there too. I was most amazed and impressed. It is charging, now, and has gone from almost zero charge, to over half in about five hours. Again, that is in a dark window! I am already planning to order a few more of these. Nothing I have ever owned or used came close.
I only wish Instapak would offer some kind of storage case, or make this unit a "briefcase" type unit, since it is just a simple panel, with no built in legs or support and more important, no way to protect it, when not in use, other then the Styrofoam/cardboard box it came in. In short, this is a superb solar charging device, and could be made even better with some kind of method of storage/set up, built in.
I highly recommend this, if you are needing to charge some 12 volt devices.
No comments:
Post a Comment