Saturday, March 15, 2014

Review of AGM Yt12a-bs 12V Battery for Suzuki Gsf1250s Bandit Sv650 Gsxr 750

AGM Yt12a-bs 12V Battery for Suzuki Gsf1250s Bandit Sv650 Gsxr 750 1000 Gsx1300r Hayabusa Sfv650 Gladius Sv650 TL1000r
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $31.19
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 20% Off
Buy Now

This item has worked great for my Hayabusa.

It cranks up with no problem and for the

great price that I got it you can't beat it.

When ever I need another one I know were to

get it now for a great price. Thank you.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

this will fit a SV650 but it is smaller than stock. Use the screws that come with it and put something in the compartment to brace it. Otherwise it'll slide around and lose its connection.

Best Deals for AGM Yt12a-bs 12V Battery for Suzuki Gsf1250s Bandit Sv650 Gsxr 750

Battery works just as expected. No messy liquids or having to fill anything. Plopped it in and the bike started right up!

Honest reviews on AGM Yt12a-bs 12V Battery for Suzuki Gsf1250s Bandit Sv650 Gsxr 750

It was a direct replacement for my Hayabusa battery. I bought a replacement for my stock battery, which lasted five years, and may have been still fine when I replaced it because it was discharged all the way due, as I found out later, to a fried rectifier. Anyway, I bought a replacement at BatteriesPlus, but that one died after just over a year. I put this battery in and it started right up, Tested at 14.5 volts at 5K RPM w/ high-beam, per the Service Manual test, so we're hoping that takes care of it. If there's a problem, I'll update the review later. If it lasts a few years, I'll try to remember to update then.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AGM Yt12a-bs 12V Battery for Suzuki Gsf1250s Bandit Sv650 Gsxr 750

delivered quick. charged it up and slapped it in the bike and worked like a champ. Holds a charge really well. Had it for a month or so and couldnt be happier. I will buy another in a coupla years for sure!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment