List Price: $313.99
Sale Price: $116.88
Today's Bonus: 63% Off
Outstanding value for the price! Works perfectly and easy to install!! Looks great and sounds better than advertised! THANK YOU!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Need something with a equalizer in order to play music without all the treble sound...Needs some bass in the music...Sounds pretty good up to 40-45mph then you cant really the music...Especially on the freeway...Its for lower speeds cruising not every purpose riding...Best Deals for Pyle PLMCA61 600-Watt Motorcycle/ATV Amplifier with Dual Handle-Bar
I love having speakers on my motorcycle. My husband has these speakers on his bike and then combined this kit with Pyle Audio's PLMCs94 800 watt speakers for my bike. They are loud enough to hear while riding. They are easy to Install. They also have an easy to reach volume control so that I can turn them down with out risking my life. We have recommended these speakers to our friends and they are happy also.Honest reviews on Pyle PLMCA61 600-Watt Motorcycle/ATV Amplifier with Dual Handle-Bar
Wanted tunes for my '08 Road King Classic and started looking around. Will probably just use FM radio which is built into phone and have spare old MP3 player I can use to hook up.Was looking at PLMCA60, PLMCA61 and PLMCA62BT before buying the 61. Opted away from BT(bluetooth), wasn't sure if worth the cost increase, could always add later by 3rd party options. And decided for the cost up for the 61 if it offered slightly better speakers and amp, which I could not verify(emailed company from their site requesting differences but received no response, maybe they only care after your buy something from them, who knows.)
The first picture is deceiving here on Amazon, the amplifier is actually the same physical size as the PLMCA60. The 1 page manual that comes with this lists them as both the same 300watt stereo(2x300?).
Only difference I have been able to find is the PLMCA61 lists Ferrite Magnet(in parenthesis) in the Speaker column of its 1page manual(Can find on Pyle Website). Also description of PLMCA61 on Pyle site says Strontium Magnet Structure in speakers, PLMCA60 I didn't see anything listed.
Also, I did not see in picture are rubber strips that you put on handlebar first then place the P clamps over to prevent scratches, a nicety.
Received product 2 days ago, have not hooked it up yet. First impression is heavy parts(even the USB port), so either quality parts, or filled with lead filler to make it feel that way, lol.
Amp is much smaller than I imagined once I got it in my hand, so should be pretty easy to hide it somewhere.
Quick overview not including performance is that they will look good on bike and not be overly bulky. Can't wait.
Will post update when get a chance to install and try out with and without windshield.
2013-10-07 update
Did 1hour ride, and went well, near end of ride volume didn't seem as loud and was very noticeably lower. I have the amp under right side battery cover. When I got back home, I took off cover and amp was hot. So hot you couldn't hold your hand on it. Was afraid I burned it out, was sick to stomach.
Did another ride with side cover off a day later. Didn't notice any issue and amp didn't get nearly as hot, although I'm very skeptical. Volume control fussy, going to bypass it for now(see others doing the same).
Think if you mount amp, make sure in area where you get some air flow because this thing will get very very hot if you don't. I need to review my setup.
So sounds great at lower speeds, at 60+ your fighting wind noise, but can still hear music. For balance of price/power and size on handlebars, this is working out for me. As long as Amp survives, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment