Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $25.61
Sale Price: $20.49
Today's Bonus: 20% Off

Yamaha FZ6 Perfect fit, exact duplicate of factory battery. Arrived in 2 days. Charged and ready to go. Can't beat price, shipping, fit or anything else. Came with connecting screws. Very satisfied at less than half of average battery price.
Update: I have been using it over a month, I drive to work about twice a week 2.5 miles each way. I know it's still early but it fires right up every time.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Battery arrived in 3 days. Came fully charged and ready to go. Great price, I priced many and found them from $40 to $120 so to get one this cheep made me happy. Did come with new bolts and the rectangle peices that holds the bolt in...... however they didnt fit so i just screwed them in and made it fit. Other option would have been to shave them down. Thats the only reason i gave it 4 stars. If they fit right i would have rated it 5 stars.
Hope this helped
Best Deals for TMS AGM Yt12b-bs Battery for Yamaha Fz6 Yzf-r1 R6 Xvs650 V-star
Great buy saved me alot of money and is perfect for what I needed thanks bike starts up perfectly riding season is here so happy that I found this battery for such a good price amped yea buddy
Honest reviews on TMS AGM Yt12b-bs Battery for Yamaha Fz6 Yzf-r1 R6 Xvs650 V-star
I mean really... a new battery for my YZF for 20 bucks. An AGM type too. Let me forewarn everyone that it isn't all a bed of roses'. I had to bend my existing terminals on my old wiring to get them to fit the posts on this new battery. You'll have to use your old screws and nuts too. The battery fit like a glove and I had it installed in less than 30 minutes. I was going to wait another month but at this price I'm riding already. I replace my battery once each year and this is the second TMS i've bought through Amazon.... not the last either. Great battery at a great price...
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TMS AGM Yt12b-bs Battery for Yamaha Fz6 Yzf-r1 R6 Xvs650 V-star
Received item a couple of days before promise date. Was easy to install and work the first time. Continues to perform as stated.

No comments:
Post a Comment