Sunday, March 9, 2014

UPG 12V 10AH Sealed Lead Acid SLA Battery for ELECTRIC Scooter Reviews

UPG 12V 10AH Sealed Lead Acid SLA Battery for ELECTRIC Scooter BICYCLE
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
The price was right and they work and last a long time on my sons scooter. He has ridden it over an hour and its still got lots of power

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

this is just what i need I used it to replace a battery in my generator and it works great on button and presto generator starts thanks so much I did make hole a bit bigger to get screws in but works awesome and very resonable priced thank you

Best Deals for UPG 12V 10AH Sealed Lead Acid SLA Battery for ELECTRIC Scooter

Very good quality battery. Charges well, maintains charge as expected. Once you remove the nylon, factory straps that hold the original batteries in form inside the nylon battery bag, you'll discover that you need to save the original wiring harness. This wiring harness removal (for re-use) can be a tedious operation, as all contact ends have been stamped onto the ends with significant force. Take your time on the bench, use needle-nose and small flat-tipped screw driver (or similar tools) and carefully remove the original harness; then re-use.

Option B is to re-order a new wiring harness (which I did on two of my scooters) which is much easier, guarantees no damage, and isn't very expensive (less than twelve dollars).

This battery replacement process will save you about fifty bucks. Easy process, particularly if you simply purchase a new wiring harness and call it a day.

Honest reviews on UPG 12V 10AH Sealed Lead Acid SLA Battery for ELECTRIC Scooter

Great battery for the money. This was about half the price of the next cheapest one I could find.

Shipped quick, and currently being used in my scooter. Just note that sealed lead acid batteries like to stay charged. Great buy.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for UPG 12V 10AH Sealed Lead Acid SLA Battery for ELECTRIC Scooter

I don't own these batteries, but I will tell you, NEVER charge them with a regular car charger..if these are glass mat (I didn't look) you will burn them up pretty fast with an auto charger..use the exact charger that came with the device that you bought..maybe you'll get lucky...remember MADE IN CHINA.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment