This product broke the first time I used it. Getting ready for vacation plugged it in and it broke right off the bat. Do not buy this product.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
We purchased a Philips portable DVD player for my 2 year old to keep him entertained on long car trips (sometimes long shopping trips, too). A year & a half later, the wiring on the car adapter started to fray. Unfortunately, this particular DVD player doesn't have the best battery life, so an adapter for the car is a MUST.
This no-name adapter didn't work for us. For some reason, it just wouldn't maintain a connection to charge the DVD player. I could adjust it just so in order to get the power light to come on the player, but any jostling would cause it to lose the connection. For use in a moving car by a three year-old, it was worthless. I called Philips directly & they sent me a new one. The cost was a bit higher, but far worth is since it works. I wish I hadn't gambled on this one.
Best Deals for WennoW Aftermarket Car Adapter for Philips Portable DVD Player
My son has a portable dvd that he takes everywhere. The power cord for the car got cut and he thought he was done. able to get this cord at a great price and all is well again
Honest reviews on WennoW Aftermarket Car Adapter for Philips Portable DVD Player
Works great with my portable players. not the heavy wiring or most durable build, but works well and was very cheap
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WennoW Aftermarket Car Adapter for Philips Portable DVD Player
this is the second replacement for my granddaughter's dvd player for the car.It seems to work fine a she is pretty hard on things and it is holding up.

No comments:
Post a Comment