Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Discount Pioneer CD-R510 Card Remote Control

Pioneer CD-R510 Card Remote Control
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $11.89
Today's Bonus: 21% Off
Buy Now

I bought this remote to use with my recently acquired Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD 5.8-Inch Widescreen In-Dash Double-DIN DVD Multimedia AV Receiver car audio receiver. I could not find a reference ANYPLACE if this remote would work with the car stereo model I had and the recommended remote Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control looked HUGE and too complicated. I went out on a bit of a limb and bought this hoping it would work and it works great.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

THIS ITEM CAME READY TO USE AND WORKS MOST OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE STEREO. THE BEST THING I LIKE ABOUT THE REMOTE IS THAT I CAN ANSWER AND HANG UP MY PHONE JUST USING THIS REMOTE. IT IS PERFECT IF YOU ARE SICK OF LEANING FORWARD TO CONTROL THE DIAL!!

Best Deals for Pioneer CD-R510 Card Remote Control

I chose 5 stars because I Ordered the remote on a Sunday and it arrived Wednesday. It works flawlessly with my Pioneer head unit. On top of that it came with a battery.

Honest reviews on Pioneer CD-R510 Card Remote Control

A definite need for the Pioneer DEH-P6200BT deck! Seriously, if you buy that desk buy this remote. Just wished the bluetooth phone on/off buttons worked better but not a deal breaker. Also nice when using it with the Sirius/XM adaptor.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pioneer CD-R510 Card Remote Control

I bought this remote to use with my Pioneer touchscreen unit, the remote works like a charm. It's just too bad that I sold the truck two weeks after getting the remote.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment